Looking to gain experience working with diesel engines and parts? This opportunity could be for you. We are currently seeking team members that are interested in the trucking industry, reliable, and eager to learn.
This person will gain hands on experience working with heavy duty diesel truck engines and parts and learn about the heavy-duty transportation industry. They will contribute to the growth and success of our team and gain experience by working in various departments such as Engine disassembly, Order Fulfillment, Receiving and stocking, or scrap sorting and torching.
New team members will be assigned to departments based on current demand and interest.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Must be team oriented, reliable, and flexible to move/train within departments.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills.
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with forklift, welding, torching, truck/auto maintenance preferred but not required.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus but not required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
Here are some of the benefits to joining our team:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- 100% Health Insurance coverage for the full-time team member.
- 401K with company match available.
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay.
- Boot and uniforms provided after introductory period.
- Production Bonus after introductory period.
- All tool provided for the job.
- Supportive, Open-Door Management.