Our Truck Dismantler is responsible for properly removing all useable components in a safe manner. This person must maintain a positive attitude while working with team members and customers to perform tasks.
This position requires a hardworking, responsible, dedicated person who can stay on task and meet the needs of our team. To excel at this position this person must be able to learn from experienced team members and openly communicate between departments.If you like putting your equipment and tool skills to use, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties
- Dismantle Trucks within the suggested time constraints safely and efficiently.
- Utilize forklifts, telehandlers, torches, and hand tools in a safe manner to accomplish these tasks. We provide all the tools and equipment necessary. Must show care and concern for company supplied tools and equipment.
- Inspect and Label parts. Divide and clean harvested parts between inventory, bulk storage, and scrap.
- Occasionally assist sales team to harvest parts for customers.
- Keep a clean and organized work area that is environmentally friendly.
- Communicate clearly with other departments and team members on part processing, identification, and priority.
- Hand tools, air tools, and torches.
- Hands-on automotive or mechanical experience.
- Forklift and/or heavy equipment experience.
- Basic computer skills (esp. MS Office) required.
Here are some of the benefits to joining our team:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- 100% Health Insurance coverage for the full-time team member.
- 401K with company match available.
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay.
- Boot and uniforms provided after introductory period.
- Production Bonus after introductory period.
- All tool provided for the job.
- Supportive, Open-Door Management.