Position Type: Full Time
Position: Inside Sales with some travel
Location: 849 Barricks Rd., Louisville KY 40229 USA
Experience: 1–2 years Sales experience preferred; Diesel Engine Knowledge helpful (not required)
Pay Structure: Sales Commission + Hourly Base
Bi-lingual in Spanish is a PLUS
As a member of the Sales Team, you will contribute to the growth and success of the company by communicating with new and existing customers daily. Our goal is to help them with their needs, offer solutions, and leave them with a great customer experience. Through training, you will gain industry knowledge and learn how to present customers with solutions to their needs.
- Answer phones for Sales Department; Assess the client’s needs; Check current inventory; Close the Sale
- Follow the Order from start to finish to ensure client gets quantity and quality they expect.
- Maintain contact with Current Clients through phone calls, e-mails, faxes, etc.
- Generate new Clients through various methods – cold calls, referrals, industry contacts, etc.
- Assist walk in customers in a timely fashion.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Previous inside sales experience a plus: Salesperson must be able to communicate and negotiate with clients and close sales in an effective manner that generates profit for the company.
- Computer Literacy a Must: This position requires the use of computer-based programs including Accounting / Billing software, E-mail, Word, Excel, and internet based product reference catalogues.
- Team Player:
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality of company information and business dealings.
- Ability to remain calm and manage own emotions during stressful times.
- Ability to deal professionally with clients from other nations and cultures.
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Embraces teamwork but can also work independently.
We offer training and development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer.