Looking to gain experience in inventory control and diesel engine parts? This could be for you. We are currently seeking team members interested in heavy truck parts with inventory control experience. We have over 17 acres of heavy truck parts inventory, and we are a high volume supplier within our industry. We are looking for someone to oversee and direct our efforts to organize, control and manage our inventory.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Provide oversight, direction and accountability to all Inventory Control Processes
- Supervise, direct, and implement strategies to meet needs of the team and company
- Evaluate inventory needs by conducting daily inventory analysis, solving problems, and developing control procedures throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with all departments and ensure procedures are clear and that all teammates adhere to established company policy and procedures
Daily responsibilities include
Inventory Control Manager is responsible for overall inventory accuracy and control. This position currently reports to the Vice President. Extensive knowledge of department processes is a must. This position typically requires 3 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor. A bachelor’s degree is recommended for this position. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Skills needed for this area of responsibility:
- Leadership and management experience
- Forklift / Material Handling experience
- Familiarity with inventory control software (We use an industry specific software, experience with this software is not a must, but you will be working in this system daily.)
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking
Here are some of the benefits to joining our team:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit!
- 100% Health Insurance coverage for the full-time team member!
- 401K with company match available!
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay!
- Boot & Uniforms provided after trial period!
- Production Bonus after trial period!
- All tool provided for the job!
- Supportive, Open-Door Management!