Looking to gain experience working with Diesel Engines or in the diesel mechanic field? This opportunity could be for you! We are seeking a motivated, trustworthy, and open-minded person with a good attitude that is teamwork-oriented to add to our team.
Main duties include:
- Disassemble heavy duty diesel engines, partial engines, and components,
- Inspect and grade disassembled parts,
- Stock parts in designated areas,
- Learn and utilize our inventory and tagging system,
- Maintain a designated workstation (We provide all tools and equipment needed for these tasks),
- Safely operate tools, forklifts, overhead hoists
- Work with other departments on combined tasks and projects as needed
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Must be team oriented, reliable, and flexible to move/train within departments
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with forklift, welding, torching, truck/auto maintenance preferred but not required
- Bilingual abilities are a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills are required
Here are some of the benefits to joining our team:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit!
- 100% Health Insurance coverage for the full-time team member!
- 401K with company match available!
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay!
- Boot & Uniforms provided after trial period!
- Production Bonus after trial period!
- All tool provided for the job!
- Supportive, Open-Door Management!